Sunday, March 24, 2013

Opinions


I have opinions. Boy, do I have opinions! One on practically every subject that comes up.  

Some years ago, as I was embarking on the practice of law, a friend told me to always remember something about opinions. She said “Everybody has an opinion. An opinion plus a quarter will get you a cup of coffee.”  

I guess nowadays she would say “an opinion plus a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee.”  But that’s another topic.

Anyway, the point is that everybody has an opinion and basically they are not worth much.  I have my opinions and I’ll be glad to give them to you. Just don’t except them to be pearls of wisdom to cure all your problems.

I’m glad we got that out of the way.


© Copyright 2013-2013, Magistra Vitae| Linda Simpson. All Rights Reserved

 "By posting content to this blog, you agree to transfer copyright to the blog owner. Comments using foul language or of a disruptive, rude manner will be deleted."

No comments:

Post a Comment